- About Department
- HOD's Desk
- Faculty Profile
- Scheme & Syllabus
- R & D
- Photo Gallery
Best Architecture Colleges in Faridabad, Delhi NCR
Lingayas University is among premier architecture colleges in Faridabad and Delhi NCR offering B Arch - Bachelor of Architecture course study to aspiring students who want to become a future architect. This technical course mainly focuses on the evolution of the skills required to become an architect. Students here learn the procedure and operations involved in the construction of commercial buildings, malls, complexes, highways, and civil construction by applying their innovative ideas, constructional, and analytical skills, etc.
The course curriculum and teaching techniques at this B Arch college in Delhi NCR are designed to produce licensed and professional architects who are authorized to plan and execute both private and government constructions. B Arch course at Lingaya's includes the theory and practical practices of the designing process as well as emphasis on the drawing techniques of an individual. The study is comprised of the activity of designing models of various buildings and sites, preparation of constructional blueprints and other structures, etc.
Lingayas University offers a wide range of options for career growth in private as well as government sectors. We will guide our students in every step of their career path and help them in joining some of the renowned government and private organizations in the field of architecture after the completion of the course. As part of the course, we also organize on-site training and undergo various internships for our B Arch students.
Faridabad’s oldest School of Architecture (SOA) at Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth had a modest beginning in 2010. Since then, SoA has broadened its horizon by introducing new academic and extension programs and promoting research activities.
School of Architecture has proved to be the most preferred destination for aspiring Architects across the country. The institute consistently attracts the finest faculty and the best of students for its Bachelor’s, Masters and B.Voc programs.
Foreign-educated faculty, flexible and dynamic curriculum & exciting research are the features that set us apart. With World class Infrastructure & Faculty along with Latest & State of Art Technology, Situated at Lush Green Location, with Hostel & Transport facility, SoA aims at bringing Innovation in the field of Architecture & Interior Design to help students build a career as well as for the welfare of the community.
SoA has a rich tradition of pursuing excellence and has continually re-invented itself in terms of academics. Students are exposed to challenging academics and also the institute plays a host to seminars, workshops, sports, cultural and organizational activities on its vibrant campus.
The School of Architecture at Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth is only one of its kinds, hence, exclusively provides training in different aspects of human habitat and environment.
In striving for excellence, SoA has always been in the lead in extending education to new frontiers of knowledge & learning. Human habitat and environment being the basic concern of the SOA, the spectrum of academic programs is being continuously extended by our team so as to provide programs in new fields and emerging areas.
- The Department has State-of-the art Classrooms, Air Conditioned studios, Model Making Lab, Art studio, Climatology Lab, Exhibition Hall, NASA Room, Videography and Photography Labs, Committee Room and Faculty Rooms.
- Ours is the most advanced B.Arch. degree course in Delhi NCR where we impart training in the latest software like Revit, 3ds max & BIM
- The Department has a rich collection of reading material and books in its Departmental Library for the reference purpose by faculty and students. We also have a central library equipped with modern facilities and resources in the CD-ROMS, on-line database, books, e-journals, patents, thesis reports etc.
- Department has an independent computational facility with required software‘s, enabling faculty and students to pursue their research / projects at ease.
- Department also has set up an R&D Centre (Centre for Excellence) displaying the innovative / research potential of its students.
- The Department has highly qualified and experienced faculties from academics as well as from field.
Bachelors in Architecture: 5 Years (Full Time)
Minimum qualification: 50% Pass marks in 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects or 50% pass marks in Polytechnic Diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture or JEE II (with drg.).
Bachelors in Vocational Studies (Interior Design) : 3 Years (Full Time)
Minimum qualification: 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in any stream
Masters in Architecture: 2 Years (Full Time)
Minimum qualification: 50% pass marks in B.Arch.
Masters of Planning (M.Plan) : 2 Years (Full Time)
Minimum 55% marks in B.arch or B.Planning or B.E/B.Tech in Civil or M.A/M.Sc in Geography/Sociology/Economics
Seats available - 20
Building Design in Architecture (BD in Arch.) : 4 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility : Minimum 50% marks in 10 + 2 with PCM.
Seats available - 40
Note - NATA not required
Diploma in Architecture (Dip. in Arch.) : 3 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility : 10th pass with 60% aggregate score
Seats available - 40
Vaastu in Architecture (Vaastu in Arch.) : 6 Months (Certification)
Eligibility : 10+2 pass
Seats available - 40
At School of Architecture, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, we strive to provide all students with access to an outstanding education and tools to succeed – in an environment full of respect and free of discrimination. We encourage one another to embrace our differences and learn from them, valuing the exchange of ideas and upholding academic freedom as a vital part of our educational mission. Our commitment to academic excellence, diversity, equity, and inclusion has resulted in a university that is nationally and internationally recognized.
The study of architecture here provides the most dynamic, engaging, and comprehensive knowledge to tackle today’s most pressing challenges. We uniquely position our students for success.
Together, students and faculty contribute to the advancement of knowledge while embracing a sense of global citizenship. The students who emerge with a complete education from SOA at Lingayas Vidyapeeth, go on to become our most accomplished architects, professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, and analysts. They go on to become most crucial leaders of our society.
Amazing opportunities exist at school, ranging from intensive workshops, Guest lectures Seminars, various research experiences, community engagements and intensive internships.
The architecture school campus provides a comfortable and lively atmosphere for students, faculty, and administrators alike. The campus extends beyond the immediate environs of Faridabad to the broader setting of the capital city of Delhi and NCR—a centre of innovation where forward thinking people thrives.
We invite you to learn more about our Architecture School by perusing our website and, if you are able, touring our campus, attending classes, talking to our students, and attending one of our admission information sessions.
Prof. Mohd. Umair
School of Architecture
School of Architecture is committed to develop globally competent architects who are responsible citizens and have respect for life and sensitivity towards environment.
The Institute looks forward towards establishing itself as one of the premier world class education institutions imparting quality teaching at graduate and postgraduate level to the students in the area of emerging technologies. We want to develop professionals and leaders in architecture who have right attitude and aptitude to serve the society & can fit themselves in the competitive architectural world.
- SoA is steadily surging ahead as an eminent center of excellence for higher scientific, Vocational, innovative, interdisciplinary education of International standards.
- To foster linkages with all stakeholders for continuous improvement in architecture academics and develop human potential to its full extent so that intellectually capable and globally competent architects can emerge who have deep respect for human life and values.
- To adapt the technological innovations to be in pace with the digital world of architecture so that the students can fit themselves in the competitive architectural world.
- The institution aims to develop an all-round character and creativity among its students.
- In an era of globalization the institution prepares itself to face the challenges and complex tasks of shaping living environment for the 21st Century.
- At SoA, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth higher learning is not just devoted to impart and spread quality knowledge but also to ensure quality life to one and all.
|Mr. Atul Setya|
|Mr. Kamal Kataria|
|Mr. Suresh Verma|
|Ms. Hiba Gul|
|Mr. Vivek Painuli|
|Mr. Manish Kumar|
|Mr. Deepak Kumar Singh|
|Ms. Aditi Arora|
|Ms. Ruchi Saxena|
Visiting Faculty: Many Industrial Experts to impart knowledge of the practical field of work to the students.